The Chronicles of the Spirit War
- Nomadic people
- Roughly 25,000 to 30,000, but no one has ever counted
- Came about 500 years ago in Humans settlements
- Humans transform into a Were-Cat
- No one knows how they came about
- Now known that Humans can turn into Were-Cats blood transfusion
- Humans think Were-Cats are a plague on them and magic
- Humans forced the Were-Cats out into the tundra
- Were-Cats have had little experience with Land or Sea Elves
- Were-Cats are void of all Magic and Spirits
Cost 2 refresh and a aspect that reflects their outsider nature to be a Were-Cat.
- Claws: Weapons 1
- Cat Like Reflexes: +2 to Notice Rolls made for Initiative and +1 Athletics to Dodge Rolls
- Cat Eyes: Can see in the dark, but not total darkness
These rules are subject to change once we actually start playing.